Day of Event Details
We look forward to seeing you at the Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce 2020 Golf Classic being held on Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at The Ridgewood Country Club, Danbury, CT.
*This event is in accordance with all Connecticut State COVID-19 guidelines.
*Masks required while driving in the cart and walking in common areas where social distancing is not possible.
Golf Tournament Details:
Tournament Contact day of: P.J. Prunty: 203-743-5565 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that due to COVID restrictions we are no longer able to have a shotgun start at 12:30p as originally planned or group lunch and dinner gathering.
- Please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to your tee time to check in at registration which is located in front of the Pro Shop.
- Driving range and putting green will be open for practice
- 2 golfers per cart, 1 designated driver for the day
- Team Shamble- (rules will be provided in cart)
Food and Beverage:
- 8:30am-11am golfers will receive a boxed breakfast that contains a breakfast burrito, hash brown and water to take with you out on the course
- Coffee Station will be set up from 8:30am-11am in registration area
- 11am-last tee time golfers will receive a boxed lunch (choice of Turkey Club or Roast beef wrap, chips, cookie and water
- 1:30pm- last foursome done: Grab & Go Lobster Salad Roll
- Course Refreshments at 4th tee and 17th tee including: assorted chips, Gatorade, soda, water, and beer
- Bar Carts will be circulating course throughout tournament
Should you have any questions prior to or during the event, you can contact P.J. Prunty at 203-743-5565 or via email at email@example.com.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy the tournament!